Check out my New Book
This book is about making changes to live a better life. Click the image to check it out.
"Changing You" is filled with insights to help you in your personal life, relationships, business life, financial matters, and your spiritual life.
Just click the image and you can review the first few chapters or buy it if you like what you see. And if you buy it, please leave a review. Thanks and God bless...John
Most Popular Posts in the Last Month
- Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles?
- Do You Give Expecting to Get?
- Out of the Abundance of the Heart the Mouth Speaks
- The Measure You Give Will Be The Measure You Get Back
- You Can’t Sit on the Fence
- You Are like Whitewashed Tombs
- Who are the Little Flock?
- Fishes and Loaves Bible Story
- Five Reasons Why Jesus Didn’t Like Lawyers
- Sons of Light, Sons of Darkness
Tag Archives: Who is Jesus
(Acts 13:13-27) Most of this section of Acts is a brief history given by Paul one sabbath as he entered a new synagogue. However at the end of this section in verse 27 he makes this interesting statement, which may … Continue reading
(John 1:1-5) In these first few verses of John we find the answer to this question. There are many who have different opinions about this, but it is quite clear in this section of scripture who was the real creator … Continue reading
(Luke 9:18-22) Who is Jesus? Many of the people of the world think of him as just a good man that lived about 2,000 years ago. Christians recognise him as the Son of God and the Christ, but what else … Continue reading