Most Popular Posts in the Last Month
- Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles?
- Do You Give Expecting to Get?
- Out of the Abundance of the Heart the Mouth Speaks
- Fishes and Loaves Bible Story
- You Can’t Sit on the Fence
- The Measure You Give Will Be The Measure You Get Back
- You Are like Whitewashed Tombs
- Five Reasons Why Jesus Didn’t Like Lawyers
- Jesus Heals the Ten Lepers
- Who are the Little Flock?
Tag Archives: Marketing in the Church
(John 2:13-17) Imagine a market place at the time of Christ. The sounds of animals intermingled with the shouts of vendors selling their wares and the clink and rattle of money as it exchanges hands. An intoxicating combination of sounds, … Continue reading
(Luke 19:45-48) There has been a lot of discussion in recent times about the separation of church and state. It comes up in all kinds of places and we see those opposing the church in general focussing to remove any … Continue reading
(Mark 11:15-19) Jesus came to the temple in Jerusalem and saw the merchants and money changers carrying on their business. He made the point saying, “Is it not written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer for all … Continue reading