Most Popular Posts in the Last Month
- Fishes and Loaves Bible Story
- Do You Give Expecting to Get?
- Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles?
- Out of the Abundance of the Heart the Mouth Speaks
- You Can’t Sit on the Fence
- The Measure You Give Will Be The Measure You Get Back
- You Are like Whitewashed Tombs
- Crumbs from the Master’s Table – The Canaanite Woman’s Faith
- Five Reasons Why Jesus Didn’t Like Lawyers
- Who are the Little Flock?
Tag Archives: Marketing in the Church
(2 Corinthians 2:12-17) One of the things that bothers me is when churches, pastors and Christians in general use Jesus for the purpose of marketing to make a profit, that is, where their sole or primary purpose is to make … Continue reading
(John 2:13-17) Imagine a market place at the time of Christ. The sounds of animals intermingled with the shouts of vendors selling their wares and the clink and rattle of money as it exchanges hands. An intoxicating combination of sounds, … Continue reading
(Luke 19:45-48) There has been a lot of discussion in recent times about the separation of church and state. It comes up in all kinds of places and we see those opposing the church in general focussing to remove any … Continue reading
(Mark 11:15-19) Jesus came to the temple in Jerusalem and saw the merchants and money changers carrying on their business. He made the point saying, “Is it not written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer for all … Continue reading