Most Popular Posts in the Last Month
- Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles?
- Out of the Abundance of the Heart the Mouth Speaks
- Do You Give Expecting to Get?
- You Are like Whitewashed Tombs
- You Can’t Sit on the Fence
- Fishes and Loaves Bible Story
- Five Reasons Why Jesus Didn’t Like Lawyers
- Jesus Heals the Ten Lepers
- Casting Out a Deaf and Dumb Spirit
- The Measure You Give Will Be The Measure You Get Back
Category Archives: Mark 15
(Mark 15:40-47) After Jesus had died we see there were some women looking on from afar. They included Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of James, Joses and Salome, who was actually Jesus’ mother. When he had been taken down … Continue reading
(Mark 15:33-39) The death of Jesus from a human perspective is one of the saddest and most unjust events of all time. He suffered and died the death of a criminal when in truth he had done no wrong. However … Continue reading
(Mark 15:16-32) Jesus had been tried, convicted and condemned in a kangaroo court. There was no justice and the greatest casualty of the process was the truth. He was taken off to his death on the basis of lies. Adding … Continue reading