Check out my New Book
This book is about making changes to live a better life. Click the image to check it out.
"Changing You" is filled with insights to help you in your personal life, relationships, business life, financial matters, and your spiritual life.
Just click the image and you can review the first few chapters or buy it if you like what you see. And if you buy it, please leave a review. Thanks and God bless...John
Most Popular Posts in the Last Month
- Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles?
- Out of the Abundance of the Heart the Mouth Speaks
- Do You Give Expecting to Get?
- The Measure You Give Will Be The Measure You Get Back
- Fishes and Loaves Bible Story
- You Can’t Sit on the Fence
- You Are like Whitewashed Tombs
- Five Reasons Why Jesus Didn’t Like Lawyers
- The Stone that the Builder Rejected
- Who are the Little Flock?
Tag Archives: Understand
(2 Corinthians 1:12-14) One of the things that always concerns me is how some people make the word of God difficult to understand. Those who go through doctrinal training at bible schools and universities are often most to blame as … Continue reading
(Romans 15:4) What is the Bible? What is it about this book that has made it the number one best selling book of all time? In my opinion, the bible is not just another book full of interesting stories and … Continue reading
(Acts 14:1-7) Sometimes when we speak the word of The Lord to people there are those that just don’t “get it.” No matter what you do or say they just seem to miss the point. Too often I have seen … Continue reading
(John 7:45-52) My last few posts have been looking at testing what you hear and ensuring that you check the source of what you accept to ensure that you are following truth and not cleverly disguised lies. In this section … Continue reading