Most Popular Posts in the Last Month
- Do You Give Expecting to Get?
- Out of the Abundance of the Heart the Mouth Speaks
- The Measure You Give Will Be The Measure You Get Back
- Fishes and Loaves Bible Story
- You Can’t Sit on the Fence
- You Are like Whitewashed Tombs
- Who are the Little Flock?
- Casting Out a Deaf and Dumb Spirit
- Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles?
- Cleanse the Inside of the Cup First
Tag Archives: Understand
(2 Corinthians 1:12-14) One of the things that always concerns me is how some people make the word of God difficult to understand. Those who go through doctrinal training at bible schools and universities are often most to blame as … Continue reading
(Romans 15:4) What is the Bible? What is it about this book that has made it the number one best selling book of all time? In my opinion, the bible is not just another book full of interesting stories and … Continue reading
(Acts 14:1-7) Sometimes when we speak the word of The Lord to people there are those that just don’t “get it.” No matter what you do or say they just seem to miss the point. Too often I have seen … Continue reading
(John 7:45-52) My last few posts have been looking at testing what you hear and ensuring that you check the source of what you accept to ensure that you are following truth and not cleverly disguised lies. In this section … Continue reading