Check out my New Book
This book is about making changes to live a better life. Click the image to check it out.
"Changing You" is filled with insights to help you in your personal life, relationships, business life, financial matters, and your spiritual life.
Just click the image and you can review the first few chapters or buy it if you like what you see. And if you buy it, please leave a review. Thanks and God bless...John
Most Popular Posts in the Last Month
- Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles?
- Do You Give Expecting to Get?
- Out of the Abundance of the Heart the Mouth Speaks
- The Measure You Give Will Be The Measure You Get Back
- You Can’t Sit on the Fence
- You Are like Whitewashed Tombs
- Who are the Little Flock?
- Fishes and Loaves Bible Story
- Five Reasons Why Jesus Didn’t Like Lawyers
- Sons of Light, Sons of Darkness
Tag Archives: Salt
(Luke 14:34-35) Is salt good? We are often told by medical authorities to cut back on the amount of salt we have as it causes fluid retention, high blood pressure and can lead to heart disease or stroke. So I … Continue reading
(Matthew Chapter 5, Verses 13-30) We see in verse 13 it says, “You are the salt of the earth.” How often do we hear this said as a description of someone who is considered a good person in some way? … Continue reading