Most Popular Posts in the Last Month
- Do You Give Expecting to Get?
- Out of the Abundance of the Heart the Mouth Speaks
- Fishes and Loaves Bible Story
- Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles?
- The Measure You Give Will Be The Measure You Get Back
- You Can’t Sit on the Fence
- You Are like Whitewashed Tombs
- Casting Out a Deaf and Dumb Spirit
- Who are the Little Flock?
- Five Reasons Why Jesus Didn’t Like Lawyers
Tag Archives: Pilate
(John 18:28-32) After being “interviewed” by the chief priest and officers of the Jews, Jesus was taken to Pilate. This was all part of the Plan of God and the fulfilment of prophecy where He said he would be delivered … Continue reading
(Luke 23:13-25) In one of the worst travesties of so-called justice in history we see here the exchange of the life of the Lord and Saviour of the world for a sinner accused of insurrection, murder and mayhem. And the … Continue reading
(Luke 23:1-5) The trial of Jesus before Pilate was a farce. It shows how badly an event can go when the rulers give sway to the desires of liars rather than listening to the truth of a matter. And there … Continue reading
(Mark 15:1-15) After Jesus was put on trial before the chief priests and elders, they held a meeting and decided to bind him and deliver him to Pilate. Pilate asked Jesus whether he was King of the Jews and Jesus … Continue reading