Most Popular Posts in the Last Month
- Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles?
- Out of the Abundance of the Heart the Mouth Speaks
- Do You Give Expecting to Get?
- You Are like Whitewashed Tombs
- You Can’t Sit on the Fence
- Five Reasons Why Jesus Didn’t Like Lawyers
- Fishes and Loaves Bible Story
- Jesus Heals the Ten Lepers
- Casting Out a Deaf and Dumb Spirit
- The Measure You Give Will Be The Measure You Get Back
Category Archives: Matthew 28
(Matthew 28:16-20) The third element of the Great Commission given by Jesus to his disciples was, “…teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.” (Verse 20) He told the disciples to teach the people what he had taught … Continue reading
(Matthew 28:16-20) The second element of the Great Commission after telling the eleven to go and make disciples was, “…baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit…” (Verse 19) Some churches … Continue reading
(Matthew 28:16-20) After he had risen from the grave Jesus instructed his disciples to go to Galilee where he would meet with them. It was on the Mount of Olives where he gave them what is often called the Great … Continue reading
(Matthew 28:11-15) After Jesus had risen from the grave, the soldiers guarding him went back to the priests and reported all that had happened. It is unimaginable to think what went through the minds of the priests. They believed they … Continue reading