Most Popular Posts in the Last Month
- Fishes and Loaves Bible Story
- Do You Give Expecting to Get?
- Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles?
- Out of the Abundance of the Heart the Mouth Speaks
- You Can’t Sit on the Fence
- The Measure You Give Will Be The Measure You Get Back
- You Are like Whitewashed Tombs
- Crumbs from the Master’s Table – The Canaanite Woman’s Faith
- Five Reasons Why Jesus Didn’t Like Lawyers
- Who are the Little Flock?
Category Archives: Mark 4
(Mark 4:33-41) When he had finished preaching to a group of people Jesus said to the disciples that they should get into boats and cross to the other side of the sea. While doing so they were caught up in … Continue reading
(Mark 4:30-32) Jesus asked the people what can we compare the kingdom of God to. He said the kingdom of God is like a mustard seed for it starts out small but grows into a great shrub or tree that … Continue reading
(Mark 4:26-29) Jesus tells us in this section what growth in the kingdom of God is like. He says it is like someone sowing a seed which then germinates, sprouts and grows until it reaches matureity and is harvested. How … Continue reading
(Mark 4:21-25) Jesus made the point to his disciples saying, “Is a lamp brought in to be put under a bushel, or under a bed and not on a stand?” (Mark 4:21) His point here is that you should shine … Continue reading
Understanding the parable of the sower is important for it shows the path of many who hear the word of God. Not everyone who hears the word will listen, take it to heart and allow the word to make a … Continue reading